PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LIGHTING TEXT
Viznet Bilişim Hizmetleri Tic. Ltd. Sti takes the highest possible security measures to ensure that your personal data is collected, stored and shared in accordance with the law and to protect your privacy.
Our aim; is to inform you in the most transparent manner in terms of how your personal data is received, handled, shared persons, legal reasons, and rights in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and in accordance with your satisfaction.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data; will be collected and processed by Viznet Bilişim Hizmetleri Tic. Ltd. Şti (“COMPANY”) as the data controller within the scope described below.
b) For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Personal data may be collected by the COMPANY from parties such as customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners, and suppliers in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, customer transaction information, transaction security information, legal action and compliance information, and marketing and sales information.
Your collected personal data will be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698 for the purposes of
– providing you with the products and services of the COMPANY, fulfilling our obligations to you, arranging records and documents, information storage required by local and international legal regulations, reporting, information, compliance with taxes and other obligations,
– Providing you with special advertisements, campaigns, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities to increase the quality of services and products
– Compliance with internal policies and procedures, including those associated with managing and supervising infrastructure and commercial activities, finance and accounting, invoicing and collections, information systems, data and website hosting, business continuity and records, and document and print management.
– Contacting you in order to provide you with the necessary information regarding these services and products as computing requirements, systemic structure, and the received necessity of information processing support services
– Conducting traffic measurement, statistical analysis, segmentation/profiling and CRM for sales and marketing activities,
– Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaints management, receiving your opinions and suggestions about new services and products, receiving your problem-error notifications, informing you about products and services, your complaints, and requests ,
– Receiving your orders, executing your payment transactions, providing logistics cooperation with third parties and ensuring product shipment, recommending products and services that may be of interest to you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measuring and improving service quality, communication, optimization, audit, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, interest identification, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communication Comparative product and/or service offering, modeling, existing or new product works and/or developments, the use of your personal data in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY’s articles of association, which is the subject of your disclosure to the COMPANY
– Comparative product and/or service offering, modeling, existing or new product works and/or developments, the use of your personal data in all kinds of products and services to be offered to you within the scope of the law and relevant legislation regulating the works written in the COMPANY’s articles of association, which is the subject of your disclosure to the COMPANY
– Complying with the information storage, reporting, and informing obligations stipulated by official institutions, fulfilling the legal obligations of the COMPANY regarding the fulfillment of the requirements of the contracts and the use of these services
– In line with the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of the COMPANY; Management of financial operations, communication, market research, and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (demand, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, and legal operations carried out by the COMPANY
– Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (including those outside your country of residence), including anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism laws; complying with legal process and examining, evaluating, and responding to requests from government and government authorities (including those outside your country of residence)
c) To Whom and for What Purpose Can the Processed Personal Data be Transferred
Your collected personal data may be transferred
– To the COMPANY’s business partners, suppliers,
– Persons or organizations permitted by the provisions of the Tax Procedure Law, the legislation of the Social Security Institution, the Court of Accounts, the Law on the Prevention of Laundering of the Proceeds of Crime, the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering, the Turkish Commercial Code, the Code of Obligations and other legislation,
– To public institutions and organizations authorized by law, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
– Foreign companies and subsidiaries,
– Real or legal persons with whom we receive services and cooperate in product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertisement, and the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, program partner institutions, and organizations, to the institutions with which we have an agreement to send the messages we send to our customers, to the courier companies that deliver the orders to you, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698.
ç) Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data, especially in verbal, written, or electronic media or other channels to be established/may be established in the future, through channels such as COMPANY Headquarters, applications made through contracted websites, and other institutions to which we provide/receive support services and natural and/or legal persons who are transacted under any kind of legislation or contract, our website, and mobile application, our call centers, our social media accounts;
It is collected by the COMPANY within the framework of the legal legislation for the above-mentioned purposes, within the performance of the contract.
Owner listed in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698, through the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.
Owner listed in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698, through the methods set out below, the COMPANY will finalize the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. There will be no charge for up to ten pages in the answer to be given. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish lira will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the response to the application is given on a recording media such as a CD or flash memory, the fee that may be charged by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording media.
In this context, personal data owners have the right ;
To find out whether personal data is processed,
If personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Although it has been processed in accordance with Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request that personal data be deleted or destroyed if the reasons for processing are eliminated and to request that the transaction in this context be notified to third parties where personal data is transferred,
To object to the occurrence of a result against the person herself/himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems,
To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
You can submit your request regarding the exercise of your above-mentioned rights in Turkish and in writing, or by using the registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or the e-mail address previously notified to the COMPANY and registered in our system pursuant to the first paragraph of Article 13 of the Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué No. 30356 on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller, dated 10.03.2018. In the applications, only information about the applicant person will be provided and it will not be possible to obtain information about other family members and third parties. The COMPANY reserves the right to verify your identity before responding.
In your application;
a) Your name, surname and signature if the application is written,
b) Your TR identity number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identity number, if any,
c) Your residential or business address for the notification,
ç) Your TR identity number for citizens of the Republic of Turkey, your nationality if you are a foreigner, your passport number or your identity number, if any,
d) Your request subject,
must be present and the relevant information and documents, if any, must be attached to the application.
You can submit your applications in writing to our company’s Viznet Bilişim Hizmetleri Tic. Ltd. Şti Akasya Acıbadem Çeçen Sokak Kent Etabı A Blok D:47 Kat:17 34660 Acıbadem Üsküdar – İstanbul address as a data person by adding the necessary documents.
You can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses by email.
Based on the nature of your request, we need to ensure that we have complete and accurate information and documentation that will allow identification. In case the requested information and documents are not provided as required, there may be disruptions in the full and qualified conduct of the research to be carried out by the COMPANY based on your request. In this case, the COMPANY declares that it reserves its legal rights. Therefore, it is necessary to submit your application in such a way that it contains complete and requested information and documents in accordance with the nature of your request.